1. We start out by researching ideas and doing a lot of sketching. Once we like an idea, a more detailed study is done with color to see what works.
2. We then move to creating the piece in polymer clay. White clay is used for all the pieces. We're not limited to colored clay because we hand paint each piece once fired.
3. The piece is sculpted by hand using various tools. Our distinctive "swirls" are added by hand to give each piece style and texture.
4. Once baked each piece is slightly sanded to prepare for painting. Our love of color comes through when each piece is carefully hand painted, bringing out the character and uniqueness.
5. To finish, we varnish and add sheer ribbon to add an elegant finishing touch. Each piece is signed and dated on the back.
Check out our current collection of Holiday designs.